Hubspot JS minification is creating an error with my Jquery selector

forms

Hey Dev team,

I have been tearing my hair out over a JS error that I only get sometimes... and it breaks my website's forms, entirely. My website can be found at www.real-ai.co

My signUpValidation.js file breaks because of a jquery selector $('.signup-progress-bar') on line 66. I get the error "Syntax Error: Unexpected Identifier". After I make any edit in the signUpValidation.js file (even removing a simple space) my page starts working for another 2 or 3 hours... Then it shows up again!

After doing some research, it looks like this error has already been discovered and could have to do with HubSpots minification process (see below):
https://inbound.org/discuss/i-believe-hubspot-cos-auto-minify-is-breaking-a-function-can-i-stop-a-script-from-minifying

Could you please inform me how I can stop HubSpots auto minification process on my signupvalidation.js file so I can test the bug?

And if that does fix the issue, could you please fix HubSpots JS minifier??

Thank you,
Ian

Hi Ian,

It looks like you worked around the problem by moving your js file to File Manager, correct?

Is it still possible to reproduce the issue by putting that file back in Design Manager? If so, we can figure out what's going wrong with the JS minifier.