Hubspot Marketing Automation Connector in Episerver CMS

Hubspot Marketing Automation Connector with Episerver

We are currently developing a new website and are trying to connect the marketing automation connector from Episerver to Hubspot. I believe this piece utilizes the Contacts API to push the Episerver forms into Hubspot.

We are getting the following errors returned by Hubspot. Can you be of assistance to let us know how we may be able to resolve this? I have pasted the response from Episerver's Support team below:

Looking at the log I do see this error at 14:19:33 2018-09-24 14:19:33,644 INFO [142] Episerver.Marketing.Connector.Framework.Helpers.MarketingConnectorLoggingHelper.Information dsmoot - Failed to Update entity for HubSpot using Contact System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at EPiServer.MarketingAutomation.HubSpotService.HubSpotService.CallHubSpot(String apiurl, String method, String package) at EPiServer.MarketingAutomation.HubSpotService.HubSpotService.UpdateContact(String vid, Dictionary2 fields) at [Episerver.Marketing.Connector.Framework.MarketingConnectorManager.SaveEntity](http://episerver.marketing.connector.framework.marketingconnectormanager.saveentity/)(IMarketingConnector connector, SaveEntityCriteria saveEntityCriteria, Dictionary2 entityData) System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at EPiServer.MarketingAutomation.HubSpotService.HubSpotService.CallHubSpot(String apiurl, String method, String package) at EPiServer.MarketingAutomation.HubSpotService.HubSpotService.UpdateContact(String vid, Dictionary2 fields) at [Episerver.Marketing.Connector.Framework.MarketingConnectorManager.SaveEntity](http://episerver.marketing.connector.framework.marketingconnectormanager.saveentity/)(IMarketingConnector connector, SaveEntityCriteria saveEntityCriteria, Dictionary2 entityData)

It seems that HubSpot is not allowing you to update the information due to a conflict. My recommendation would be to investigate with HubSpot what the conflict might be and once you know that we can determain if this conflict is a scenario EpiServer would have to code to deal with or if it would just be a modification of how your doing your update process.

Can anyone shed any light on what this could be?

Hi @dawnsmoot,

Happy to help. To troubleshoot effectively, though, I'll need a bit more information. Would you share:

1. Your Hub ID.
  2. The full request URL Episerver used, including the method. (It's not enough for me to know that you believe Episerver is using the Contacts API.)
  3. The raw request body, including the headers.