APIs & Integrations

Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Important update for the Deals and Companies API changes

Hi Everyone,

There’s an important update to the changes announcement here:

Hi everyone, We have some upcoming changes that we're going to be making to the recently modified and created endpoints for companies and deals. Currently, these endpoints will allow you to pull records going back to the creation of your portal. At the end of this month (October), we'll be changing the endpoints so that they'll only return records created or modified in the last 30 days. In addition, the endpoints will be limited to the most recently created or updated 10,000 records, even…

In addition to the changes mentioned in that thread, an additional limit of 100k records will be put into place on Monday, October 10th. This limit is only a record limit, there will not be a change to the date limit at this time.

If you believe this will affect your integration, or if you see any issues with this on Monday, please let us know here or message me directly.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Brian_Sloane

Can you please clarify on the timeline of these releases? Are all of the changes including the ones from the other announcement going live today, October 10th?

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The only change happening today is the limit of 100k records.

The 10k limit and 30 day limit will not be happening until the end of the month.

fonji
Contributor

@dadams I’m not sure I understand correctly, maybe because I’m not a native english speaker.
Is the 100k limit a limit of the API endpoints, or a global limit on the number of contacts, companies and deals including in the UI ?

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The limit is currently 10k records, and that limit only applies to the number of records those specific endpoints can return.

The actual limits on the number of records that can be created would be listed here:
http://www.hubspot.com/pricing/service-limits