I need to export all new contacts from a portal to an external CRM. To do so, I created an app with a single webhook subscription to contact.creation.
I created the endpoint which gets the payload of the webhook and make the request ti the portal to get contact info.
The endpoint works and gets the contacts from the portal. The app endpoint test works also.
I then installed the app on the test portal to try the entire flow, but “App installs” is still on 0 and the endpoint is never called.
These are the steps I followed:
- Get my test portal ID: 2849XXX
- Get the app client-id (app page inside the developer portal, at the end of the page): XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX
- Make the install link:
- Visit the install link and select the test Portal App
- Get automatically redirected to redirect_uri
- I don’t see the installed App from https://app.hubspot.com/integrations-beta/28499XX/your-integrations
- The app seems to be installed on the portal, because i can’t visit the install link again without being immediately redirected
- Obviously, endpoint is never called by adding a new contact