APIs & Integrations

khamliang
Participant

Integrate with payment gateway

Hello,

Can we setup hub spot form to do the integration with third party payment gateway?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Nang Kham Liang

8 Replies 8
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello Khamliang,

I am Fatima from MWB. I'm wondering to share with you the answer, Yes! We have already built a solution for paying by form.

Please have a glance over here:
https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/9380816/marketplace/apps/marketing/ecommerce/formpay-754041

And let me know if you want to add the desired payment gateway, I would love to build a required solution.

I hope this will help you!
Regards,
Fatima
Customer Success Manager

0 Upvotes
Kyle_Turner
Participant

Also looking to integrate to third party gateway through Datacap's NETePay

Syeda_Fatima

Hello Hyle,

Yes, this can also consider as a custom solution.

Feel free to get back to me if you want to build the solution.

Regards,
Fatima

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

We provide e-payment technology and e-business management company emphasises in offering uncomplicated, secure and prompt payment processing network to domestic and global businesses alike.

For instance, our multi-currencies supporting system, banking-authorities audited data transmission process demonstrated the clarity, simplicity and efficiency of an exceptional online payment system.

With a progressive approach to technology, BillionPayment removes the hassle of multiple integrations and replaces it with one flawless experience for both online merchants and customers. The perfect synergy between transaction processing & monitoring.

Connected financial establishments worldwide, BillionPayment serves to centralize the wide range of global and local payment methods reflected in the market.

In today’s uncertain and evolving industry, it is vital to have scalable technology and a reliable partner capable of supporting the needs, success and growth of your online business

The perfect synergy between transaction processing & monitoring.

We provide secure hosted payment page for a quick and intuitive way to accept online payments with an enhanced user experience. Customize the payment page according to your site’s design without having to worry about hosting or security of Credit Card data.

cecilia.boon@billionkeyltd.com

www.billionpaymentasia.com

0 Upvotes
denis1

@Kham_Liang_Nang if you are looking to integrate with Stripe or PayPal, then depositfix.com has you covered — it integrates with HubSpot forms to send the payments, update contacts after the purchase and trigger workflows.
I’m the founder, will be happy to provide a demo for you.

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Kham_Liang_Nang Are you looking to send the information to a different platform instead of HubSpot or in addition to HubSpot? What version of HubSpot do you have? Basic/Pro/Enterprise?

0 Upvotes
khamliang
Participant

Hi Pmanca,

As the payment will handle by third party application we need to send the data to them via form submission.
After that we need to update the record in Hub Spot. Our current version is Enterprise.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kham Liang

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Kham_Liang_Nang You might want to set up a custom form that can post to the HubSpot Forms API and your payment system at the same time.

0 Upvotes