APIs & Integrations

Rahim

Integrating Five9.com to Hubspot

I trying to figure out the best way to integrate Hubspot with my a Five9.com Dialer. Once a contact record is updated on the Five9.com UI, I want to push that over to Hubspot as an engagement, with the updated notes and recorded call, as well as any tasks that may have been added like followups or call backs.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

3 Replies 3
JReichenberger
Participant

Hi @Derek_Gervais@tanyavitale, and @Rahim - were you able to successfully integrate Five9 into HubSpot? I am having trouble with it and posted my question here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Connect-to-Five9-iFrame-URL-in-HubSpot-Calling-SD... 

0 Upvotes
tanyavitale
Participant

Hi Rahim! Have you managed to complete the integration you mentioned? If so, would you be interested in collaboration?
We would like to add a dialer integration to a VoIP Softswitch (PortaSwitch) which has WebRTC for placing calls out of the browser and web-services call control API for initiating a call to user's existing deskphone.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Rahim,

If you're building this integration yourself, you'll need to make heavy use of the Engagements API:

0 Upvotes