Integrating info for marketing email to our system

Greetings,

We are trying to get info on marketing emails per contact (using the Contacts API) to integrate it into our portal.

At the moment of writing this I know that HubSpot's API does not support marketing emails.

We need some sort of way, whether it's via webhooks or standard API calls, to get the marketing emails related to a specific contact (which we get via email) and their statuses.

If a direct API method is not available, do you know of any 3rd party solution ( maybe using Zapier or such) that can resolve this issue ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @Kyr86,

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you trying to pull information on email clicks/opens etc? Or are you trying to pull the actual body of marketing emails?

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

I'm trying to pull the information on email click/opens per specific contact (i.e. using their email address), yes.

Hi @Kyr86,

I understand; thank you for clarifying. You'll want to check out the Email Events API; using that API, you can pull information on a number of email events (clicks/opens/delivered etc.) for specific email sends or recipients: