APIs & Integrations

rubenleis

Integration with OAuth 2.0. This hub doesn’t have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration

SOLVE

Hi everybody!

We built an integration between our app docuten-demo (62685) and our portal Docuten DEMO 4371149.

However when when access to the HubSpot prompts user for consentm through the URL, we are receiving the next error:
This hub doesn’t have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration. Please contact the integrator.

We use these scopes (copy and paste from the app configuration page):

contacts%20content%20automation%20timeline%20oauth%20forms

I have no idea what could be wrong there. Is there something we should look into? Do I need doing the consetm with super admin account?

Thank you very much!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Integration with OAuth 2.0. This hub doesn’t have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration

SOLVE

Ah, thanks for clarifying, @rubenleis.

That's because test account 4371149 no longer has the features and scopes your app is requesting. Specifically, content and automation.

These paid features were removed when test account 4371149's Enterprise-level trials expired at the end of December.

Don't fret, though, because you can always renew these subscriptions in test accounts! Simply navigate to this page, hover over test account enxendra-dev-4371149.com, and click Renew. See the screenshot below. This will restore the tools and scopes you need to continue testing.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Ah, thanks for clarifying, @rubenleis.

That's because test account 4371149 no longer has the features and scopes your app is requesting. Specifically, content and automation.

These paid features were removed when test account 4371149's Enterprise-level trials expired at the end of December.

Don't fret, though, because you can always renew these subscriptions in test accounts! Simply navigate to this page, hover over test account enxendra-dev-4371149.com, and click Renew. See the screenshot below. This will restore the tools and scopes you need to continue testing.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @rubenleis.

Happy to help, but it looks like you've successfully connected the docuten-demo app to account 4371149.

Can you confirm whether you still need assistance?

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
AEnefe

SOLVE

Please I encountered the same errors what scope can I use for oauth2 testing. this my username:hubspot-developers-14mif8p.com and Id:25044440

0 Upvotes
rubenleis

SOLVE

Hi Isaac,

Actually I have 2 problems:

1.- Refresh: When I try to refresh the, the api returns me the next response:

{
"status": "BAD_SCOPES",
"message": "missing or invalid scopes",
"correlationId": "6312deb4-2397-4b5a-8626-e4d045827afd",
"requestId": "0f53324ea5176cc5c92282f5e3e5b8c3"
}

My request:

grant_type:refresh_token
client_id:3dfbcb2c-6a65-407d-b81e-e8aa38f61021
client_secret: *
redirect_uri:https://www.example.com
refresh_token:d2534f76-*****************************

2.- Initiate integration. If I try to initiate an integration again, with this GET call:

https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?scope=contacts%20social&redirect_uri=https://www.example.com...

It redirects me to a page where I can choose an account. If I choose Docuten DEMO (4371149) then the page shows me this message:

3f0c17547293488b5ac75eb7f3493a62b6ed1727_1_690x265

I think that I made it correctly, because I can connect the PRO version, but I'm using this portal as a DEMO version for testing.

Thank you for your support.

0 Upvotes