APIs & Integrations

Olivier_Brousse

Is it possible to obtain info from Hubspot Marketing Free (specifically the "old" LeadIn plugin) through the API?

Hello :slight_smile:

I am working for a reporting tool platform called DashThis.

We have a client looking to integrate data from the LeadIn Wordpress plugin, which I understand is now part of Hubspot Marketing Free, right?

If this is correct, is it possible to connect to an API from Hubspot in order to retrieve the information from leads from this plugin?

I would very much like to get some information and API documentation on the subject, if possible :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Is it possible to obtain info from Hubspot Marketing Free (specifically the "old" LeadIn plugin) through the API?

@Olivier_Brousseau Yes, You can use our API that is associated with the free CRM. You can use the contacts API to pull the leads from HS. Here is the link to our API documentation.

API Overview | HubSpot API

The API is built to allow you to create a functional application or integration quickly and easily. We know from experience - these are the APIs that power the HubSpot application. The ecosystem of developers creating integrations on top of the APIs...

Here is a link directly to the Contacts API

0 Upvotes