APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Issue setting SSO with ADFS

Hello ,
We have just configured SSO to work with our ADFS according to Hubspot [guide](http://Hello , We have just configured SSO to work with our ADFS according to Hubspot guide , when i do Verify at the end of the process , i am redirected to our ADFS portal with following error sown below , i went trough all the guide again checked in our system couldn't find any setting to pinpoint the current issue. Just to mention tha we have other web app thats works with our ADFS without any issue Please advice Thanks) , when i do Verify at the end of the process , i am redirected to our ADFS portal with following error sown below , i went trough all the guide again checked in our system couldn't find any setting to pinpoint the current issue.
Just to mention that we have other web app that works with our ADFS without any issues
Please advice
Thanks

==================================
 dl Federation Service
An error occurred
An error occurred. Contact your administrator for more information.
Error details

Activity ID: 00000000-0000-0000-0500-0080000000ff
    Error time: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:20:57 GMT
    Cookie: enabled
    User agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Issue setting SSO with ADFS

This post was part of the HubSpot Community Team's migration of developer forums from integrate.hubspot.com to community.hubspot.com

0 Upvotes