APIs & Integrations

krpurk

Listening For Form Submit Success From Form Module

We are using landing page templates built with the standard form module. I need to trigger events and conversions on certain Hubspot form submissions. When embedding the form(s) externally we have the onFormSubmit attribute, but I’m at a loss of what to do when in the HS landings specifically.

We could listen for form submissions using jQuery .submit, but the lack of a success condition makes it too unreliable.

What is the best way to listen for a successful form submission from the standard form module on a Hubspot landing page?

Any help is appreciated!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
krpurk

Thanks @dadams appears to have worked like a charm!

Is there a good resource to find any other hs form events?

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @krpurk

There’s an event named hsvalidatedsubmit that fires for the form when the submission is validated. There are a few examples in this thread that show how you can use that event:

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to integrate a 3rd party analytics tool into my HubSpot landing pages. Specifically, I need to call the Heap Analytics Identify call when a user submits a form on our landing page, and I need to send some of that form data (the email field) to Heap as part of the call. Segment.io and many other tracking tools work in the exact same way. I couldn't find any instructions on how to do this in HubSpot's documentation itself, but a quick Google search lead me to this blog…

0 Upvotes