I want to see the type of an email that I sent using the ‘Get Email Event By ID’ API.
The actions I did:
- Sent an email through postman using the ‘Single Send API’
- Saved the ‘eventId’ that returned.
- Call the ‘Get Email Event By ID’:
- I’ve opened the email that I’ve sent and clicked a link in the mail.
- Call again to the ‘Get Email Event By ID’, and the response was the same, with the type: ‘SENT’
- I entered to the hubSpot app, and it was updated:
Also, if I’m using the ‘Get email events’ api, the type that returned is ‘OPEN’, and not ‘CLICK’.
Why I didn’t get the right type: ‘CLICKED’ from those APIs?