Make a slider bar within a form

I want to have a slider bar within a hubspot form in hubspot Webpage but there is no available built-in slider module field in hubspot. The slider bar will adjust the numeric amount. Here is the link for current page: http://pages.bigpictureloans.com/home , I will replace the form, will be similar to the following image.

What could be the best way to integrate the slider bar into hubspot form? I thought of a few ways:

1. Construct the whole form somewhere out of hubspot using html/css/javascript, but how can I put this form into hubspot webpage?
  2. Construct the slider bar somewhere out of hubspot using html/css/javascript, but how can I put the slider bar into a hubspot form? Is there a way to edit html/css/javascript within hubspot built-in form?

I will also need to use call form API, calculate form values and submit the form data after.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advanced.

Hello @wlyu9248,

This is fairly simple to achieve, Can help you with a small demo. hope it answers all your quires.

Regards

hello @wlyu9248,
You don’t need to construct form outside hubspot, may be our.

I hope this will help you out, our post :slight_smile:

mean while you, we look into building a demo.

Hello @dan_hmonks, Could you share the demo of the slider field so we can have a look since we are facing the same issue of having slider field in Hubspot forms.