APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Manipulating a Hosted Hubspot Form

Hi there,

I use the full hosted solution for hubspot, so my forms are displayed within hubspot Website Pages. I’d like to use the onFormSubmit attribute to record a conversion in AdWords before the user is directed to the external next page. I can see how to do this with external embedded forms, but can’t get my head around how to implement this on a form displayed on a hosted page.

Thanks,
Rob

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Rob_Stevenson

You can’t directly modify the form itself, but there is an event named hsvalidatedsubmit that fires when the form passes validation and is about to submit. You can find some examples of using that event in this thread:

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to integrate a 3rd party analytics tool into my HubSpot landing pages. Specifically, I need to call the Heap Analytics Identify call when a user submits a form on our landing page, and I need to send some of that form data (the email field) to Heap as part of the call. Segment.io and many other tracking tools work in the exact same way. I couldn't find any instructions on how to do this in HubSpot's documentation itself, but a quick Google search lead me to this blog…

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Thanks, this looks like it’s just what i need.

0 Upvotes