APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Minimal users plan to use APP with "reports" scope

SOLVE

Which minimal plan user must have to use APP with checked "Reports" scope?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for the delayed response, @al-i. Happy to clarify.

While some analytics and reporting functionality is available at all subscription levels, much functionality is requires a Marketing Hub Basic (no longer being sold), Professional, or Enterprise subscription.

Accounts with Marketing Hub Free and Starter subscriptions would only have access to form analytics data.

Derek's last response to this related topic is the clearest explanation I have found.

In your case, it sounds like either a Marketing Hub Basic or Professional subscription would be required.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for the delayed response, @al-i. Happy to clarify.

While some analytics and reporting functionality is available at all subscription levels, much functionality is requires a Marketing Hub Basic (no longer being sold), Professional, or Enterprise subscription.

Accounts with Marketing Hub Free and Starter subscriptions would only have access to form analytics data.

Derek's last response to this related topic is the clearest explanation I have found.

In your case, it sounds like either a Marketing Hub Basic or Professional subscription would be required.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
hot_z
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there. To allow anyone in this forum to assist you further, are you able to share a little more context on what you're trying to achieve above?

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

SOLVE

I have APP with App ID 178799 in portal ID 4787903. I checked next scope "contacts content reports business-intelligence oauth" for this APP. If user, for example portal id (4471175), have Marketing Free plan try to connect my app, he got error "This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration. Please contact the integrator." Which minimal Marketing plan user must have to sucessfull connect this APP?

0 Upvotes