APIs & Integrations

arron_revel
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Newsletter Archive

We are looking to pull in a list of archived Newsletters on our site via the API is there a way to do this? If not is there a way to get the public URL manually so we can add it manually to a page?

11 Replies 11
DStokes80
Participant

Newsletter Archive

Did this ever get sorted out? I would like a page for people to go back and read previous Newsletters from my website.

0 Upvotes
kiara

Newsletter Archive

For those intersted in this feature, I've submitted it to Hubspot's Idea board:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-adding-of-email-campaign-archive-to-website/idi...

Birdie

Newsletter Archive

Please add this feature, Mailchimp has had it since forever,  https://mailchimp.com/help/add-an-email-campaign-archive-to-your-website

At least make an RSS for campaigns, something.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Newsletter Archive

I would recommend adding this to the ideas board and adding that link back here so we can upvote it.  😀

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Newsletter Archive

Hi @arron_revel,

It’s not possible to add a web version to a sent email retroactively, but if you clone the newsletter you can select to automatically create a web version for the email clone, then use those links for the archive page.

0 Upvotes
CMTC

Newsletter Archive

It is possible to do this using Constant Contact, My Emma, and other delivery services, so why not Hubspot? It would be valuable functionality that wouldn't leave Hubspot looking less than their competition. Why is this not a bigger priority for programmers? I tried the clone method and posted the link in our newsletter archive page which resulted in error messages (in multiple browsers). You really have no workable solution to this?

JJJS
Participant

Newsletter Archive

Agreed!  Thisi s such a simple concept and function.

Any idea as to when this will be available by default?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Newsletter Archive

Hi @arron_revel,

There isn’t currently an API to get an email web version URL, but you can pull it manually from the details page of a sent email:

0 Upvotes
arron_revel
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Newsletter Archive

Looks like our previous emails don’t have a web version information section. Is it possible to get it?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Newsletter Archive

Hi @arron_revel,

Are you looking to import these newsletters as emails? Or as blog posts?

0 Upvotes
arron_revel
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Newsletter Archive

We are looking to embed a list of URL’s on a page on our site. It would look something like the following:

October 2017 Newsletter
November 2017 Newsletter
December 2017 Newsletter

These would link to the View as Webpage link that is in the emails.