APIs & Integrations

Dhruvit_Darji

Not able to get the Campaign details and list

SOLVE

Hello,

I want to get the list and details of the campaigns created in my hub spot account. I have looked into API documentation as well but it only returns the email campaigns. I need to fetch the https://app.hubspot.com/campaigns from API. It would be really appreciated if someone guide me on how to get those campaign and details like targets, goals other campaigning details.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Dhruvit_Darji,

At this time, it is not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Please see these past topics:

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Dhruvit_Darji,

At this time, it is not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Please see these past topics:

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes