APIs & Integrations

found

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hello!

We faced with problem that some accounts couldn't be integrated with our's app.
(Uh oh! This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features...)

I asked only one permission - contacts. Account that we want to integrate have contacts permission (in meny there is no lock), but we have that error.

If it'll helpful, I can give you login and password of problem account.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hi @found,

No login details are necessary for me; it's clear to me now that this is caused by a known issue with the contacts scope. For free portals, an integration requesting the contacts scope can only be approved by a super admin. The team is working on a fix for this now, but in the interim I'd recommend that affected portals have a super admin install the integration.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hi @found,

No login details are necessary for me; it's clear to me now that this is caused by a known issue with the contacts scope. For free portals, an integration requesting the contacts scope can only be approved by a super admin. The team is working on a fix for this now, but in the interim I'd recommend that affected portals have a super admin install the integration.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hi @found,

Based on what I can see, you shouldn't have any issues authorizing an integration that only requests contacts for that portal. Have you tried having a super admin user install the integration? Are you able to install your integration to other test portals?

0 Upvotes
found

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hi, @Derek_Gervais

It works only if user is super admin...
I may give you login and password of account that have problems with authentification.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

Hi @found,

Can you give me the Hub ID of the portal you're seeing this issue with?

0 Upvotes
found

Not enough permissions

SOLVE

my app id: 169321 and hub id is 4602110

0 Upvotes