APIs & Integrations

douglaswong

OAuth scope for form submission permissions

I’m getting a “This oauth-token (xx) does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [form-submissions])” error message. This wasn’t occurring about two weeks ago. I assumed that the “forms” scope would cover this but it doesn’t seem to work. Is there another scope that I should try using? Or something else altogether?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
douglaswong

It was about 3 weeks ago, but after looking over our options, this isn’t necessarily a blocker for us anymore. Thank you for the reply!

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

douglaswong sounds good thanks for the heads up

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

I am having a similar issue. I am not nearly as technical as the others on the forum. I have started using CData as our ODBC Driver for Tableau. However, I am getting the error below (same one as referenced on this thread. I have made sure I have all marketing permissions except admin. Do I need admin rights? Thanks!

This oauth-token (x) does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [forms-access, form-submissions])

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@GuillermoV can you start a new thread and tag me in it (@pmanca). Can you show me the full call that you are making to HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@douglaswong that is the correct scope to request. The forms scope should cover everything in the forms API. How long was this up and running before it stopped?

0 Upvotes