APIs & Integrations

AJLaPorte_diagr
Key Advisor

Owners API: Add 'Team' value to returned results

SOLVE

The owners API doesn't return values for any team assignments on the users. If this could be added that would be very helpful. Either that or allow for users to export a list of people from the users & teams dashboard.

1 Accepted solution
AJLaPorte_diagr
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey, @ajlaporte!

You make a great point.

I know we've asked you to do this before, but would you please post a feature request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum so that other users can upvote and comment on it too?

I know you feel that developer-related feature requests get overlooked in the Ideas Forum, and I empathize. As Connor says, we're looking to improve this going forward, but it's still the best forum for requests for a few reasons:

• "Kudoes" are the currency on that platform and it's easier for our product teams to measure engagement and popularity with them than it is on this forum.
  • As a result of the above, product teams usually look to the Ideas Forum for feature requests before looking here or in other product-related forums.
  • We're migrating this forum onto the HubSpot Community in the immediate future, so your idea will benefit by having two posts on the Community — one in the Developer Forum and one in the Ideas Forum.

I'll share this feedback internally as well. If you include a link to your feature request below, I'll be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
AJLaPorte_diagr
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes