Pagination for blog recent posts

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how i can use pagination with recent blog post?

Thanks
Kamal Singh Dewda

Hi @kd1988,

Could you clarify what you wish to accomplish or what roadblocks you've encountered?

It sounds like you are using the List blog posts endpoint. In this case, the offset parameter is used with the limit parameter to return additional blog posts.

For example, if you send a request to https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=demo&limit=25, the API will return 25 blog posts and "offset":25. To get the next 25 blog posts, you would then query https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=demo&limit=25&offset=25.

Thanks @Isaac_Takushi for help.

Hi @Isaac_Takushi,

Can you please tell me that hubspot may create multiple post types such as WordPress?

Hi @kd1988,

I do not believe I understand your question.

HubSpot cannot create blog posts on WordPress, but WordPress blog posts can be imported into HubSpot.

Hi @Issac_Takushi,

Thanks for replying, But you probably did not understand my question well.

Okay np, I have solved my issue.

Thanks
Kamal Singh Dewda

Hi @Issac_Takushi,

Can I add custom fields to the "Create blog post" Form, please see attached screenshot?

I need to new custom field (Single Line Text) below the Tags section.

Thanks
Kamal Singh Dewda

Hi @kd1988,

There is no option like that in the blog post editor.

What are you trying to do, though? Are you trying to add custom tags, edit the URL, something else?

Hi @Isaac_Takushi,

Actually i want to add some numeric value between 1 to 5 and display it as a rating in blog "listing and detail" view.

Thanks

Hi @Isaac_Takushi,

Any update for my question?

Hi @kd1988,

I don't know of any way to accomplish that, but I would recommend reviewing the HubL documentation and posting additional questions in the HubSpot Community Design Forum. The folks in that forum will be better equipped to help you.