APIs & Integrations

lewiszman

Pagination - total records path

Hi,

I’m trying to configure the Deals API in Qlik Sense, which asks for the " ‘total records’ path" so the connector knows where to find the values for each successive page request. Some examples given were root/meta/total_count or X-Total-Count or root/totalPages

Do anyone know the path for HubSpot Deals?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Neeraja005
Participant

Hello,

I am  trying to fetch contacts data using the CRM API for contacts

But the problem is this new version API only limits data per page to be 100.

I am trying to use REST connector in Qliksense and I am successfully connecting the API but unfortunately don't understand how to paginate this API to fetch all my contacts.

I would be grateful if can you please help me with this?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Anthony_DAndret

Hello!

I have a post within Qlik's community already describing my work in detail for the issue you are having. See the following link for that discussion or search for HubSpot API in Qliks Community forum.

Link: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Integration-Extensions-APIs/Please-help-with-HubSpot-API-pa...

0 Upvotes
Neeraja005
Participant

Hello @Anthony_DAndret , 

Thank you for your reply.

I tried this loop but it does not fetch all the data.

it gives me only 250  as per the limit we already mentioned in the url.

0 Upvotes
Anthony_DAndret

@Neeraja005 are you  able to share your code with me? It would be easier to debug what is going on by looking through your code.

0 Upvotes
Anthony_DAndret

Hello,

Are you still having issues retrieving all deals? I was facing the same issue as you and was able to retrieve all deals in my Qlik sense environment but I did not use pagination so I did not have a need for the total records path. Instead I used a do while loop and set variables to iteratively change the offset value because the "get all deals" url only retrieves a maximum 250 at a time.   If you are still having issues let me know at which part and I can provide feedback or my code. 

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Lewis_Man,

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “total records path”. Is that the root used to pull all records? If so, the documentation for that is below. If not, can you clarify exactly what the “total records path” is?

0 Upvotes