Problem getting acces to content scope

I am trying to get an access token with content scope permissions, for an account with Marketing Enterprise plan. But when I’m trying to use get access token info, I’m getting

{
    "token": "*****",
    //..
    "scopes": [

"contacts",
        "reports",
        "social",
        "automation",
        "oauth",
        "forms",
        "files"
    ],
    "hub_id": ****,
    "app_id": ****,
    "expires_in": ****,
    "user_id": ****,
    "token_type": "access"
}

Can anyone clarify current situation with OAuth, actually which add-ons must be added to the account to get access to the content scope?

Content Scope Permission Problem

Hi @ArtemySinitsa,

An enterprise account should have access to the content scope. Did you include content in the authorization URL?

Hi, @Derek_Gervais when i tried to include content scope as the required scope I got an error:

You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions. Please contact your administrator.

And when I include it in optional scope I’m getting only scopes I described above.

Hi @ArtemySinitsa,

Can you direct message me the Hub ID of the portal you’re trying to authenticate and the name of the user in that portal that’s actually authenticating the integration?

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem as described above. Which permissions do we need to give the account in order for that user to be able to authorize the "content" scope?

Hi @supermetod,

To authorize the content scope, a user needs read/write access to the content tools (Landing pages, website pages, blog, email). If you have a user that cannot authorize the content scope and you think they should be able to, feel free to send me a link to your portal's user management page (and let me know which user your referring to) and I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

Thank you very much for the explanation, much appreciated! I will check that we have all of those permissions and will get back to you if we cannot solve it. :slight_smile: