APIs & Integrations

MehulDhikonia

Products associated with Deals via API

We are trying to fetch product information linked to each Deal via DealsAPI, is there a provision to do so? Couldn’t find anything in the documentation.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Vamsivinay119
Participant | Diamond Partner

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Vamsivinay119,

Relevant post from another similar topic:

Hi @notanothercliche (and others), This isn't something that you can do at the moment, but it's definitely something on the team's radar. I don't have any definite timeframes at this stage, but object associations are a much requested feature and product is aware of the current limitations. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the best thing you folks can do at this stage is to create/upvote posts on the HubSpot Community. While this Developer Forum is more cloesly related to the subje…

0 Upvotes
Vamsivinay119

Hi @Derek_Gervais Is there any update on this?

Even if we need to subscribe for the webhooks, they are present only for the Contacts, Deals and Companies.

How will I know, if I..

1. Sync a product and the product synced sucessfully
  2. If the sync is experiencing a delay, by which I mean I synced the product now got a 204 but I cannot see it on the front end, how will I determine that?

Please let me know an alternative to know this data.

0 Upvotes
jjimenez

Any updates?, this is a basic API feature that makes products useless for us.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @MehulDhikonia,

Line item/product information isn’t currently included in responses from the Deals API. There’s not currently an api for products yet.

0 Upvotes