APIs & Integrations

Nikola_Borozhie

Query tickets by custom property

SOLVE

Hi

I have made a custom property for tickets and i can set and retrieve it via the Tickets API. Is there a way to query tickets and find the ones where the custom property is 'X'?

Thanks.

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Nikola_Borozhiev!

Similar to my response below, this currently is not possible:

In your case, finding tickets with a custom property value of X would parsing through the results of the Get all tickets endpoint.

If you would like to see this type of functionality added to the Tickets API, please post your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum including as much detail as possible. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

If you share a link to your idea here, I'll be happy to upvote it and share it with the folks in the other thread.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Nikola_Borozhiev!

Similar to my response below, this currently is not possible:

In your case, finding tickets with a custom property value of X would parsing through the results of the Get all tickets endpoint.

If you would like to see this type of functionality added to the Tickets API, please post your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum including as much detail as possible. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

If you share a link to your idea here, I'll be happy to upvote it and share it with the folks in the other thread.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes