APIs & Integrations

Piyush_Sinha

Recently Modified Property for Contacts

Is there any endpoint from where i can get list of contacts whose particular property has been modified?
I am using this endpoint at the moment GET /contacts/v1/lists/recently_updated/contacts/recent and i dont find this endpoint robust for my work.
Please help me out with this.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Piyush_Sinha

Yeah please tell me how to use timeOffset and vidOffset?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Can you please let me know where in the documentation you get lost? That way I know what to explain to you and can update the documentation. Do you have any examples of your attempts to code it out?

0 Upvotes
Piyush_Sinha

Like I told you it is not feasible for my platform to use webhooks in the way in which hubspot supports it. I
Instead I will try and use the recently_updated_contacts endpoint and for that I want to know how to use timeOffset and vidOffset parameters?Can you help me out with these parameters?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Piyush_Sinha Our documentation will hold all of the information on how to use those two parameters.

If you get stuck or have trouble understanding them please let me know.

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Piyush_Sinha You could set up a webhook that would tell you which contact has changed on a particular property. This can be done in a dev portal or in a workflow.

0 Upvotes
Piyush_Sinha

For some reason it is not possible for me. I would like to make API calls
to witness the change.Is there any way for it?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Piyush_Sinha The only way to do that is with a webhook. You can try and make a webhook through the API if you would prefer.

0 Upvotes