APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Remove input fields from form

Hi,

I am trying to remove some input fields from the form depending on some conditions. But when I am removing those fields I am getting this error -

“Error: Minified exception occurred; use the non-minified dev environment for the full error message and additional helpful warnings.”

What could be the reason?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Not applicable

Thanks for the replay. I will implement and check.

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sougata_bose,

If there's no value in a HubSpot form field, the submission won't clear out the value for that contact property.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

If I clean the value would not it update the value present on Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sougata_bose,

It's difficult to troubleshoot without a live example, but perhaps you could try hiding the input and clearing the value?

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi Derek,

I can send you the link as it is not live due to the error.

I am removing the field from the DOM as if the field stays the the value will be updated on Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sougata_bose,

Can you send me a link to the page? How exactly are you removing these inputs? Are you hiding them or actually removing them from the DOM ?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sougata_bose,

I’m not familiar with that error; are you trying to remove fields from a HubSpot embedded form? Is this on a HubSpot page, or an external page?

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi Derek,

Yes, I am trying to remove some fields depending on some conditions. But when removed that error occurred. The script is minified and thus it is not showing the actual error.

The form is on external pages.

0 Upvotes