APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Renaming an Advanced Menu

We're not seeing a way to rename an advanced menu (for example, from "Sitemap" to "Header Nav." You can rename menu labels, you can delete menus, and you can publish/save draft/delete them. But there doesn't seem to be a way to rename menus in the COS.

Is this a known feature limitation, or is there an obscure button somewhere?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @bluematador,

Can you try logging in and navigating to Content -> Content Settings now? Let me know if you have access to the new view now.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Derek, doesn't look like we're on the new system. Our Hub ID is 3917309.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @bluematador,

That's odd; I thought that all portals were moved over to the new settings view. Are you given the option to switch to the new view? To my knowledge, it's not possible to rename advanced menus in the old settings view (one of the benefits to the new view). If you're not given that option, can you send me the Hub ID of the portal you're referring to so that I can work on getting you moved to the new view?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @bluematador,

You can rename an advanced menu by clicking on the 'Actions' drop down in the advanced menu settings:

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi Derek, thanks for responding. I'm looking at our Advanced Menus page, and it looks different than yours. I also don't see an Action menu as you have shown.

0 Upvotes