APIs & Integrations

CST
Participant

Retrieve all Sent emails

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a way to simply retrieve a full list of emails sent all time.
I figured this to a very simple and basic request but I can't seem to find how to do this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Best,
Menno

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Retrieve all Sent emails

Hi @Menno_Egbers,

There are two types of email sent from HubSpot: Marketing emails and Sales emails.

• Marketing emails are batch emails sent from the Marketing platform. It's not currently possible to pull the raw emails sent; if you want to pull event information for these emails, you can do so with the Email Events API (see below).
  • Sales emails are 1:1 emails sent from the CRM or using the sales extension. These emails are stored on an object record as engagements, so you can pull them using the Engagements API (see below).
0 Upvotes
TrujayJay
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Retrieve all Sent emails

Hi Menno,

As far as I know there's no way to specify which engagements to pull in the 'Get all engagements' API call, so you have to pull all of them and then filter them out in Excel or another program.

My team has an app that imports/exports HubSpot data, and we can quickly extract and filter the emails for you. If you're interested, just send me an email: nina@trujay.com

Best,

Nina
Founder/VP of Service
Trujay Group

Trujay | Noah Hendricks
0 Upvotes