APIs & Integrations

saqibsarwar

Retrive form submission data i hubl module

Hi
i have a form on submission it redirects to thank you page where i have submissionGuid
now i want to retrieve form data in a hubl module in thank you template
how can i do that bellow is the thankyou page url along with submissionGuid

http://sproutit-co-uk-3908548.hs-sites.com/thank-you?submissionGuid=a67bd464-49e0-43ee-9fae-73416128...

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
saqibsarwar

how can i send and retrieve hidden veriables on thank you page
while it is carrying only the submissionGuid

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @SAQIB_SARWAR,

Just to make sure that we’re on the same page, are you trying to include form submission information dynamically on the thank you page? It’s not possible to do this using HubL since the redirect & page load occurs before HubSpot has time to process the form submission and create the contact record. This is the same reason you can’t use smart content on thank you pages (see below).

You could instead take form fields and append them to the redirect URL as query parameters, and then access them on the thank you page. Some workarounds have been discussed in other forum topics:

I need to embed a HS form on an external (not CoS) website. And when the user submits the form, the redirect URL needs to include form fields as parameters. Is this possible? We figured out a way of doing this on a CoS landing page using a native HS form, but it was pretty tricky. In this case, I need to embed the form on an external page rather than use a CoS page. What I’m trying to accomplish is capture the lead’s info (name, company, email) and then pass that info off to a scheduling app …

0 Upvotes