RSS feed not working


I’m trying to add our Hubspot blog pieces to our wordpress site using an RSS plug-in.

Unfortunately both that I have tried aren’t working with our RSS feed ( - they return a blank entry. According to the W3 validator, the RSS feed is valid. I’ve also tested with another RSS feed and it works fine and pulls content through. The strange thing is, when I set it up initially with the first RSS plugin, it worked, but won’t work now in that plugin, or another. :tired_face:


Hi @alexknight99,

If the feed is registering as valid, but isn’t working with the plugin(s) you’re using, I’d recommend contacting the entity that created the plugin. Often, Wordpress plugin authors will have contact forms and/or github repositories where you can create issues.


Thanks @Derek_Gervais

I dropped them a support ticket but it’s a free plugin so support is prob v limited/non existent