APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Server log request

SOLVE

According to this post (Server Logs & Hubspot) it's possible to receive a portion of the server log for my account. I don't see an obvious way to request the log. I'm looking for a specific date range (8/10/18 - 9/10/18). Please advise.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Server log request

SOLVE

Hi @kerry,

Thanks for clarifying. Now knowing your use case, however, I won't be able to provide that information. We don't capture or store logs of visitors or IP addresses on file manager assets.

As outlined in this article, prospect report information is captured by the HubSpot tracking code, which cannot track file URLs.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Server log request

SOLVE

Hi @kerry,

Thanks for clarifying. Now knowing your use case, however, I won't be able to provide that information. We don't capture or store logs of visitors or IP addresses on file manager assets.

As outlined in this article, prospect report information is captured by the HubSpot tracking code, which cannot track file URLs.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Server log request

SOLVE

Hi @kerry,

To echo David's response:

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Server log request

SOLVE

Isaac,

We created an event tracker for a PDF download. That event tracker was accidentally removed for a period of time, so we have no data on downloads from 8/10-9/9.

Additionally, I’d like to see which IP addresses are downloading the PDF. I’m trying to test messaging and I need to be able to see which prospects are downloading the PDF.

I’m looking for data that shows:

Date (optional)

File requested (https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/4584212/Discussion%20Guide:%20In-House%20Testing%20with%20ODxTT.pdf

IP address

You have a report that shows the resolved IP address and how many visits/page views from each (your prospects report). I’d like to know if any of those prospects downloaded the PDF.

Thank you.

Kerry

0 Upvotes