SQL integration to HubSpot

Hi,

Are there any ways to connect SQL with HubSpot
Right now we have all our live data in SQL, such as Customer/contact/product information.

And I want these data to auto sync to HubSpot.

So whenever we have a new contact in the SQL database, this contact information will automatially get updated in HubSpot. And the same with Cusomers..

Can anyone tell me which API I should use? Or is it just possible to do this through for example Zapier?

Help please :slight_smile:

Hi Lup,

Note, I am not a HubSpot employee, just someone writing their own integration with HubSpot so thought I would try and help out as I have asked a few questions in this forum.

Zapier would probably be your best bet if you don't have experience with any other programming languages such as VB or C# etc.

If you are able to program, then it might be worth using the hubspot API to write an application to keep these in sync which is what I am currently doing.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Hi @rainsfordt

We are a software Company, so we definitely got the power to write an application with c# or VB. I just needed to know before we looked into this.

Should we maybe catch up on e-mail, you are welcome to sent me an e-mail: lup@mindworking.dk with your contact information. in that way we can maybe help each other :slight_smile:

We have also bought the Service Hub, so we will also do integration the ticket and conversation part.

Thanks.