APIs & Integrations

Badan_Pundeer

Sync contacts from HubSpot Market to multiple HubSpot CRMs

I wants contacts who are added to HubSpot Marketing platform database to also be added as contacts in our HubSpot CRM database.
We are having multiple HubSpot CRM for different regions(DE, AU, BE, CA, FR). These CRM are not connected with HubSpot Marketing paltform database. When a contact added to HubSpot Marketing platform database then based on the region code that contact should be added as in related HubSpot CRM database. I am looking for any integration process that can sync contacts from HubSpot Marketing platform to unrelated HubSpot CRM based on contact’s country/region.

Please also let me know that can we connect multiple HubSpot CRM with one HubSpot Marketing platform? If yes then how we can implement the filter to share contacts from Marketing platform to CRM based on contact’s country? I don’t wants to share all Marketing platform contacts with all CRM, I just need to share contacts based on country filter with different CRM.

Example:
We are having one HS Marketing platform and multiple CRM databse:

1. CRM_DE
  2. CRM_AU
  3. CRM_FR
    If i craete a new contact in HS Marketing platform and contact’s country is Germany, then this contact should only share/craete in CRM_DE.
    If i craete another new contact in HS Marketing platform and contact’s country is France, then this contact should only share/craete in CRM_FR.
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sync contacts from HubSpot Market to multiple HubSpot CRMs

@Badan_Pundeer You can do this via the APIs but you will have to build out all the logic in your integration script. Sounds like you might want to make some smart lists to then use that as a basis of which contacts to migrate or not.

If you are looking for some help getting off the ground and creating a strategy we have some Technical Consultants you can book time with.

https://www.hubspot.com/services/consulting

If you get stuck on any one part of the integration we’d love for you to run it by us on this forum.

0 Upvotes