APIs & Integrations

cjameson

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration

Hi there,

I am trying to get all deals from two pipelines in ID:4416770. I have read the developer information and created an app on ID:4540956. I have selected the contacts scope and Basic OAuth scope functionality. When I try to get the access token I select the ID:4540965 for my app. As soon as I select that I am given this error: " This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration. " I am hoping to fugure out what is necessary in order to more forward.

Thanks,
Colin

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration

Hi @colin.jameson,

It sounds like when initiating the OAuth process, you're selecting your Developer portal from the portal picker screen. You want to pick the portal into which you're installing the integration, not the developer portal where the app lives.

0 Upvotes
cjameson

Thanks Derek that was it!