APIs & Integrations

DanielBroadberr

This oauth-token (TOKEN) does not have proper permissions! (requires > all of [blog-access])

Hi there,

We've recently setup the Skyvia integration to backup our HubSpot data.

The notes we've added to our Companies and Contacts aren't being pulled across into the backups.

Looking at Skyvia we can see quite a few failed things along the lines of "This oauth-token (removed) does not have proper permissions! (requires > all of[...])" where the contents of the square brackets are various things such as "blog-access".

The Skyvia integration is connected using OAuth and is completing successfully on other parts of out data e.g. the actual Companies and Contacts are copying over with other information but they just don't contain any of the notes we're expecting to see.

Looking at similar topics in the forum I can see replies about not having the correct product tier but when checking with Hubspot support they've confirmed the notes is part of the free package which we use.

What else could be causing the failure?

Please help!

Thanks,
Dan

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

This oauth-token (TOKEN) does not have proper permissions! (requires > all of [blog-access])

Ah I see @DanielBroadberry , thanks for that! So when I take a look at your account, it appears that 5114928 is a Free Account. I'm seeing errors for Email, Blog, Design Manager, and Lists. None of those features are available in a Free Account so it makes sense why those would fail. I also see 429 error codes on the engagements API (the call to the endpoint that would create notes). The error is as follows:

{"status":"error","message":"You have reached your secondly limit.","errorType":"RATE_LIMIT","correlationId":"8fac53e9-7983-4168-8d37-4b08f4d0d04c","groupName":"publicapi:oauth-secondly:44044:5114928","policyName":"SECONDLY","requestId":"bbecd2612b903138feeef8841e3b7f5c"}

Looks like the secondly limit is being hit (10 requests per second) as outlined here. The integrator Skyvia (not you) would have to throttle their limit down for this to work.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @DanielBroadberry, happy to help. I'll just need the following:

1. which request URLs are you seeing this happen for?
  2. which Account (reply with HubID) are you seeing this happen in?
  3. Can you also reply with your ticket # from support so I can close the loop with them?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
DanielBroadberr

Hi Connor,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I’m not sure which URLs are the issues, we’re using the Skyvia integration (they’ve advised the error is on the HubSpot side) so I don’t know how to check what’s actually happening with the API.

HubID I think is 5114928.

I didn’t get a ticket number from support, the entire conversation was handled through the IM. They simply suggested I post on the forum.

Please do let me know what other information I can provide to help troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Broadberry | Producer
tel: +44 (0)20 3653 1766
mob: +44 (0)7946 185 694
brandsatwork.eu.com
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The Garden House,
6 Eccleston Place, London,
SW1W 9NE

0 Upvotes