APIs & Integrations

Ross_from_Quokk

This oauth-token XXXXX does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [email-access])

SOLVE

Hey,

Some of our customers faced the error: "This oauth-token XXXXX does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [email-access])".

Can you please help me to figure out what I should change in my app?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This oauth-token XXXXX does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [email-access])

SOLVE

Merry Christmas to you too, @Ross_from_Quokka! I appreciate your patience while I was out of office for the holiday.

Thanks for sharing that information.

Account 3390413 has a Marketing Hub Free subscription, which does not have access to email. Per our product feature page, email access begins at the Marketing Hub Starter level.

Your app requests the content scope (group), which requires access to email and other content tools which are unavailable to Marketing Hub Free users. Thus, I wouldn't expect an account with a free subscription to be able to install or use your application in its current form.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please let me know if I can clarify further.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Merry Christmas to you too, @Ross_from_Quokka! I appreciate your patience while I was out of office for the holiday.

Thanks for sharing that information.

Account 3390413 has a Marketing Hub Free subscription, which does not have access to email. Per our product feature page, email access begins at the Marketing Hub Starter level.

Your app requests the content scope (group), which requires access to email and other content tools which are unavailable to Marketing Hub Free users. Thus, I wouldn't expect an account with a free subscription to be able to install or use your application in its current form.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please let me know if I can clarify further.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Ross_from_Quokka.

Happy to help. Wouldy you share your app ID as well as some of the affected Hub IDs (account IDs)?

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Ross_from_Quokk

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Client ID - 3390413
App ID - 61248

PS. Merry Christmas!

0 Upvotes