APIs & Integrations

Gary1

Timeline advice

Hi there,

I have a project where from Intercom we have a list of about 1500 users who created a support ticket with us. I need to tie these to our hubspot data, specifically to check if each user used our website before contacting our support team.

Within Hubspot, I can see this data within the web app on a contacts timeline. It will list all the web pages the user has visited. This seemed great and the answer I needed, however, unless I am just looking in the wrong place, it does not seem like I can query the timeline via the API to return all the web pages a specific contact visited?

Does anyone know if this is possible, or am I looking at the wrong API?

Cheers,

Gary

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Timeline advice

Hi @Gary,

The Timeline API is used to create custom timeline events for an object's timeline. It's not currently possible to query a contact's timeline for website activity. The Analytics API allows you to pull data on visits in aggregate, but not for an individual contact. I can totally see the use case for that, though; If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community.

0 Upvotes