APIs & Integrations

msweeney

Tracking customer conversions in email when lists are imported

I am trying to figure out a way to track conversions via email for users that are imported to HS. We have a bit of a unique situation where we are getting leads from conferences and site visits where they fill out a basic “I’m interested” type form. We then take these emails and import them into HS to send them nurture campaigns to get them to register for our free community. We aren’t a commerce site so for us it’s they either register as a full member or nothing. So it’s important to know what emails are leading to the most conversions, however because of the way HS is set up I am told I can’t track those conversions because we are adding the contacts to HS. I feel like there has to be a way to track these conversions from email when they fill out a HS form but so far I haven’t found anything that works.

I assume there are other users who have faced a similar situation if they go to conferences etc. So I wanted to put it out to the forum.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Clinician1

When you’re viewing the details for the landing page with the form, you can see a breakdown of views (as well as submissions) based on the source of the view to that landing page. You can also filter down to a specific source (such as email) to see a further breakdown of the different campaigns for that source, so you’d be able to see the views and submissions based on the different email campaigns you use.

How to analyze your landing page performance

Learn how to view the performance analytics for your landing pages and evaluate the effectiveness of each in converting your visitors.

0 Upvotes
msweeney

I understand. I am able to track submissions to the form overall but there is nothing that tracks back to individual emails to see what email led to the conversion.

0 Upvotes
msweeney

Is there someone there I can speak with over the phone. I think there might be something getting lost in translation on what I am trying to achieve.

0 Upvotes