APIs & Integrations

joeolsenmm
Participant

Triggering off a new note added to a contact

SOLVE

Hi everyone! I am looking to find a way to trigger a webhook call every time a note is added to a contact. Anyone have any thoughts on where to start? I looked through Zapier and it doesn't look like the solution is there. There is no standard workflow in HS either. Thoughts?

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @mmjoeolsen,

Sorry for the confusion. I don't know of any endpoint — public or private — that could accomplish this.

Fair enough. Would you mind posting a feature request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum describing your use case? If you share the link here, I'll be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @mmjoeolsen,

Sorry for the confusion. I don't know of any endpoint — public or private — that could accomplish this.

Fair enough. Would you mind posting a feature request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum describing your use case? If you share the link here, I'll be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
joeolsenmm
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Issac. Are there private APIs that could? You mentioned "public" so just asking for clarity.

Also, this seems like something that should exist.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mmjoeolsen,

I don't know of any way to accomplish this with our public APIs.

Depending on your use case, you could leave notes in the "Notes" contact property (internal name: hs_content_membership_notes) and subscribe to changes on that property via the Webhooks API. This alternative solution would require some custom development work, though.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes