I am aware of similar topics covering this: Uh oh! The integration platform does not have permissions to request the set of scopes. Please contact the integration platform, but it did not have a solution for me.
I’m working on updating the hubspot-omniauth Ruby gem to work with OAuth2. I’m running into some issues with permission scopes when testing it against the API.
The authorization URL works fine, I select an Account and get redirected to this page:
And from here I get rejected by having the wrong scopes.
The application I am testing with is 37697 and I have tried adding all scopes to the application as well as just adding the contacts scope (and also contacts + basic), but no combination I have tried has been successful.