Uh oh! - You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions. Please

New to HubSpot and a bit confused as others have as well though following the many somewhat related links have not helped. Any helped would be appreciated.

Steps

1. Created a developer account.
  2. Created an App and set the settings on in.(image below)
  3. Create a test instance (Hud Id = 3917329). Prod instance not working either
  4. Create 2 users, one SuperAdmin and one with all but SuperAdmin)
  5. Started Oauth… Followed documentation and using the URL below (https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=[xxxx]&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hubspot.com&scope=contacts)
  6. Singed in with one of the above 2 users for step 4
  7. Used the url from step 5 and get prompted to choose an account. Regardless of what account I select, though for this flow I selected 3917329, I get the below
    Uh oh!
    You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions. Please contact your administrator.
  8. I have read 10 or so posts from Scopes, to non-dev account, different urls, and getting nowhere but more confused…

It seems like this should work for a text account but doing something wrong. As well our prod account is 3854953 and a little confused as to what we can/can’t access via the APIs. It seems like we could be able to account contacts scope and that is what we want for now. Can you clarify if for that account we can access that scope and ultimately access (contacts, companies, deals)? The idea is that we would like to use this “app” as well as webhooks.

Settings image

Error image

Thanks

Hi @tburger,

Are you still seeing this behavior? There was recently an issue with the contacts scope that has been resolved, and I believe your issue was related.

Yes I’m good now. thanks for the update.

I am still getting this error

Hi @Muhammad_Usman_Shaik,

Can you give me the details of your authentication URL? What scopes are you requesting in the URL and which do you have checked off in your app? Does the portal you’re trying to authenticate have access to the tools you’re requesting, and does the user account you’re using have admin privileges?

I’ve been using panda doc integration for some time now. All of a sudden i got this error below. I tried to turn off integration and turn it back on thinking it would fix the problem possibly and now I am getting the “Uh oh! - You do not have the correct role to grant these permissions.”

Can someone pleae help with this issue? This is new just randomly stopped working.

Hi @bahouse,

Can you try re-authenticating the integration? There was an issue with the contacts scope that was resolved earlier this morning that I believe might be related.