APIs & Integrations

Venu_Bandaru

Unable to retrieve campaigns using "Get all campaign IDs for a portal"

Hi,

I have a developer account and created a few campaigns in it. When I try to retrieve them using the api call GET /email/public/v1/campaigns/by-id, I am getting an empty response as below:

{
“hasMore”: false,
“campaigns”: []
}

Attached screenshot of the campaigns created. Can someone suggest whats going wrong here?

Thanks!!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Not applicable

Hi All,

I have the same issue. I want to obtain Campaigns using /email/public/v1/campaigns/by-id call, but I receive empty data. I have 2 campaigns on my account.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Christian

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same issue.
I created a Campaign, I created an email and I associated them. When I query the API it returns empty data.
I read the documentation but I couldn’t found anything different to do there, and I see no distinction for Campaign and email campaign.

In any case, how can I create an “email campaign” or whatever is needed to retrieve data using this call: /email/public/v1/campaigns/by-id

thanks in advance
ches

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi all,

The endpoint you’ve mentioned does not refer to campaigns in the Campaigns tool; it’s referring to email campaigns, which have a specific meaning in the context of the Email Events API.

0 Upvotes
martin5

Thanks for the info Derek, it seems I need to spend more time to understand how email campaigns work.
I’m trying to understand if we can use the API to analyze e-mail campaigns with our product but I’m having a hard time to have e-mail campaigns working with the trial account.

0 Upvotes
martin5

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue, did you figure out how to use this endpoint to get all campaigns?

0 Upvotes