APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

User resubscription page link based on provided email address

SOLVE

Hi.
I'm using HS API on my website to show forms, that allows to download some contents. Example: LINK.

It is required to provide email address, but if person provides unsubscribed email he will not receive any information from HS. So I want to implement custom resubscription information - simmilar to one described here (at the bottom): https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-user-guide-v2/set-up-resubscription-emails-for-forms-and-pop-up-...
There should be link that points user to his email subscription page, but I don't know how to create the URL.
resub

Address should contain string that identifies user:

https://www.hello.future-processing.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=<SOME_USER_ID>&v=1

How to obtain this ID?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Peronczyk.

It sounds like you want to send visitors directly from your custom form to their HubSpot subscription preferences page.

If so, that is not possible to do from a web page at this time. I responded to a similar question in October, 2018 in this topic.

I do understand this is a pain point, however, so I encourage you to upvote and comment on this feature request so that our product teams can hear the feedback as well.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any workarounds for custom forms at this time — only native or embedded HubSpot forms can automatically trigger resubscription emails.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Peronczyk.

It sounds like you want to send visitors directly from your custom form to their HubSpot subscription preferences page.

If so, that is not possible to do from a web page at this time. I responded to a similar question in October, 2018 in this topic.

I do understand this is a pain point, however, so I encourage you to upvote and comment on this feature request so that our product teams can hear the feedback as well.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any workarounds for custom forms at this time — only native or embedded HubSpot forms can automatically trigger resubscription emails.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes