APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Using updated_range query for companies and deals

Hi,

Can I use updated_range to fetch companies and deals created/updated in given date range? If yes, please tell me the proper way to that. If not, please suggest me any way to do that.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @smarterme,

Yes that’s correct; that endpoint returns recently modified companies (not just recently created ones).

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @smarterme,

Those endpoints return recently modified, so they include newly created records and existing records that have been modified in some way. To get only recently created records, you’ll need the endpoints listed below. Both sets of endpoints will only return records modified/created in the last 30 days. If you need to page back further than 30 days / 10,000 records, you’ll instead need to use the endpoints to pull all records:

Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. Just for clarification, can I use the below API to get recently modified companies also?

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @smarterme,

updated_range isn’t an accepted parameter in the deals or companies API. You can use the recently created / recently modified endpoints to pull those objects in reverse chronological order:

Not applicable

Thank you for your response. The endpoints that you have suggested above are supposed to return the most recently modified records only from current timestamp to 30 days in past.

Will the same endpoints return recently created records too? and how to get more than 30 days older records? Is their any way to do that? I am not able to figure it out with your documentation. Please help me through. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes