Video sizing on landing page

I have embedded a video on a landing page in the rich text block but the video is showing in a thin bar rather than at proper dimensions. I have added the responsiveness CSS to the template, but this has not made any difference - what do I need to do to get the video to display at the right size?

Hi @sadiejburgess, have you reached out to support on this? They should certainly be able to help you with this. If you've already been to support about the issue, can you let me know the ticket number so I can close the loop with them? If not, I'm absolutely happy to help. I'll just need your HubID and a link to the landing page you're seeing this issue on. Thanks!

The ticket number is #2097495 and the page is https://app.hubspot.com/content/4259637/edit/6461287572/content

Hub ID is 4259637 Thank you

Hi @sadiejburgess, thanks so much for that info! So the issue was that the styles that you took from this article were not being applied due to an inline style on the page level making the height default to auto instead of 100%. I edited this and the preview looks good now here. If that looks right to you, you can go ahead and hit publish to make those changes live.

I'm reaching out to Hunter as well to close the loop here.