I am trying to install a new App to utilize webhooks when certain contact properties change. I want this app to be private as it's only for a single client, so I've selected 'Private' in the App creation process. Here's what I've done so far:
- Created the App in Hubspot
- Created Webhook subscriptions on the App for the properties I want notified on. I've also used the Test subscription functionality to fire test calls to my callback URL, which works.
- Created the install link with my App's client ID using the guide here
- Used the install link and selected my test Hubspot account.
- Updated contact information but the webhook is not firing.
On my test account if I go under "Integrations" there are 0 apps installed. On the App page it says there are 0 installs.