“mobile_phone”:null
}
}

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Not applicable

Where do you put Code from Call Tracking Metrics in Hubspot

Hello Pratik,

With the Hubspot integration in our system, yes we can send the session data into Hubspot and we can generate new contacts. Those options are on the integration page, and no special configurations are required. Please refer to the article we provided above.

I also sent another email to you this morning with this information, as well as more information about your particular challenges at hand. Please see my email and respond in that thread if you’re still running into any challenges.

Thank you,

Matt Horstmann

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi Pratik,

This is Matt from CallTrackingMetrics. We have a Knowledge Base article in regards to integrating CallTrackingMetrics and Hubspot at the link below. This should provide what you need to get started with the integration.

I know you and I have been working on some challenges that you’re facing with this integration, and we have an open ticket to address these issues. If you could respond to that email thread, we’re happy to further troubleshoot and resolve the issues at hand.

0 Upvotes
Pratik_Patel

Matt,

I have added the webhook successful. Go through the workflow.

Contact views landing page. Fills out form and adds a contact. Then calls the 877 number and call tracking syncs this data to the new contact.

What happens if someone dials (session data on Call Tracking logged).

A. Is this data pulled in Hubspot? If not, how do we set this up.
B. Is a new contact generated? Of not, how do we setup this up?

The code below, advanced Hubspot integration API i think does B? Is this correct?

Best, Pratik

Pratik Patel
Principal, Chief Growth Officer
Achieve TMS East

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Pratik_Patel,

I’m not entirely clear on what you’re asking. It looks like the above info was copied directly from a Call Tracking Metrics settings page? Based on what I’ve found regarding the Call Tracking Metrics integration, you should only need to input your Hub ID (see below). The very last bit of that settings page appears to refer to workflow webhook actions; I’ve included some documentation on those as well.

0 Upvotes
Pratik_Patel

Account Details
Hub ID

Contact List
Unlink HubSpot…
Integration Settings configure how we should link new calls with your HubSpot contacts
Only sync calls that are longer than

ON OFF Only New Callers
Only sync calls if they are from a new caller, regardless of whether the caller appears in HubSpot.
ON OFF Sync Contact Data on Call Start
Add contact information to HubSpot at the very start of the call. In addition, after the call completes information will be updated such as audio recordings and call duration.
ON OFF Only Calls with Visitor Data
Only add callers as contacts to HubSpot if the caller has visitor data
ON OFF Skip Duplicate Check
Skip duplication checks; this may be necessary if your HubSpot Account does not have API access
ON OFF Use Local Number Format
By default we use standard E.164 phone number format. However, if you prefer we can switch to a local number format.
Only sync calls with these tags:
Only sync calls with these tags:
Tagged with
Tags must be assigned to the call while the call is in progress. Leaving no tags selected will work as if all were selected.
Advanced HubSpot duplication options

Advanced HubSpot Integration

For advanced users, we can send an HTTP POST request to your service. The request will include a JSON hash containing the caller details. Your service response will tell us whether we should consider the caller as a duplicate within your HubSpot contact database or not. Your service response should match the following:

{
“query”:"+15553335555",
“status”:1,
“result”:{
“hubspot_vid”:100,
“firstname”:“PersonFirstName”,
“lastname”:“PersonLastName”,
“email”:"users@example.com",
“primary_phone”:"+15553335555",
“alt_phone”:null,
“mobile_phone”:null
}
}

The important fields in the response from your service are the “status” and “result”: {“hubspot_vid”}. If “status” is equal to 1, we assume this means the contact is a duplicate. If “status” is equal to 1 and “result”: {“hubspot_vid”} is present, we’ll use the hubspot_vid to associate the new caller data such as the call recording and any associated visitor data we’ve detected for the caller.

Leave this blank and we will do a best match against existing HubSpot data such as firstname,lastname, and email - the only fields HubSpot allows us to query.

Service Duplicate Check URL

Update Settings
FormReactor link to HubSpot forms.
FormReactor integration allows you to link a HubSpot form to a FormReactor call flow.

https://calltrackingmetrics.com/accounts/92255/hubspot/2YiYuFoert67NbBJ2MQ6Ew
Note: the integration requires your HubSpot form gets a valid phone number from the contact.

To configure copy the URL from above into a webhook within a HubSpot workflow as shown below.

0 Upvotes