APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Which endpoints i can use for the retrieving information of CRM and Account

SOLVE

I am first time working with hubspot integration. I checked all the documents but confused which end points i should use to retrieve the information mentioned in the sheet.

This is my HubID: 4564235

Here is the sheet:

Hubspot CRM

CRM Client Name, Company Name, Phone, Email, Referral Source, Job Amount, Domain, Hosting Co., Team, Status, Payout Amount, ETA Pay Date Hashtag, Rough Draft Started Acc Mgt Siteground Affiliate, Client Change Info, Contact Siteground, Final...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Yasir_Saddiqui,

Happy to clarify. Most data related to a "client" can be pulled through the Contacts API. If you want to get all contacts to start with, use this endpoint. Make sure to include the &property=X parameter for every parameter you wish to pull. For example:

https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all?hapikey=demo&property=firstname&property=lastname&property=company&property=phone&property=email

If you're unsure of the internal name of the contact property you wish to pull data for, reference this article and locate the property in Settings > Properties. From there, see the screenshot below.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Yasir_Saddiqui,

Happy to clarify. Most data related to a "client" can be pulled through the Contacts API. If you want to get all contacts to start with, use this endpoint. Make sure to include the &property=X parameter for every parameter you wish to pull. For example:

https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all?hapikey=demo&property=firstname&property=lastname&property=company&property=phone&property=email

If you're unsure of the internal name of the contact property you wish to pull data for, reference this article and locate the property in Settings > Properties. From there, see the screenshot below.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes