APIs & Integrations

CarlyFarlow
Participant

Zillow API - Connect with HubSpot

Does anyone have a way to connect leads from Zillow Ads into HubSpot? Zillow sent me an API key. However, I am clueless when it comes to APIs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CFarlow,

I don't have any guides, since the actual process for building an integration will depend heavily on what the functionality will be. The majority of the process will be the same as building an app that hits any RESTful API; below I've included a useful primer on integrating with HubSpot. I'd recommend starting with the guide below and our Developer Docs; as you move forward, if you have any specific technical questions related to the HubSpot APIs, feel free to reach out on the forums again!

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CFarlow,

If you end up using Zapier, I don't believe you'll need to use your API key. Authenticating with you API key is best for testing applications or for one-off integrations that you don't plan on sharing with other customers/portals.

0 Upvotes
CarlyFarlow
Participant

Do you have a step-by-step guide to building such a thing out? I've Googled and been reading a few things. But nothing telling me how-to... or maybe I'm just missing it. Thanks!

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CFarlow,

I'm aware of any existing integrations (someone else on the forum might have built something similar in the past) but if you're considering building your own, I'd be happy to help with any HubSpot-related questions.

0 Upvotes
CarlyFarlow
Participant

Thanks, @Derek_Gervais! I have contemplated it. However, I don't know all the details that goes into building one out. I may look into a Zap instead. Would be better to work with the API key, since we have one?

0 Upvotes